Last week we reported that the LG Optimus Vu “phablet” could be rebranded as the LG Intuition when it eventually makes its way onto Verizon. While we’re sure many of you guys are probably aware of how the LG Optimus Vu looks like, the folks at DroidDog have received an image of what appears to be the press shot of the device when it arrives on Verizon, and more interestingly it seems that a 15th of September release date has been speculated. This is thanks to a date which was spotted in the press shot of the image, as dates and icons in press shots are usually pretty good indicators of when the device could be launching. However since Verizon has yet to actually announce the device, let alone give it a release date, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now but do check back with us in September as hopefully an official release date will be given.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Tablet accessories leaked
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-14 LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2012-10-20 Verizon LG Intuition Review
- 2012-09-04 LG Intuition could be headed Verizon's way 6th of September
- 2012-08-28 Samsung Stratosphere 2 and LG Spectrum 2 spotted in Verizon's Equipment Guide