Last week we reported that the LG Optimus Vu “phablet” could be rebranded as the LG Intuition when it eventually makes its way onto Verizon. While we’re sure many of you guys are probably aware of how the LG Optimus Vu looks like, the folks at DroidDog have received an image of what appears to be the press shot of the device when it arrives on Verizon, and more interestingly it seems that a 15th of September release date has been speculated. This is thanks to a date which was spotted in the press shot of the image, as dates and icons in press shots are usually pretty good indicators of when the device could be launching. However since Verizon has yet to actually announce the device, let alone give it a release date, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now but do check back with us in September as hopefully an official release date will be given.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Tablet accessories leaked
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2012-10-20: Verizon LG Intuition Review
- 2012-09-04: LG Intuition could be headed Verizon's way 6th of September
- 2012-08-28: Samsung Stratosphere 2 and LG Spectrum 2 spotted in Verizon's Equipment Guide