So we took a gander at the possibility of the LG Spectrum 2 being released soon, and not only that, we have also spotted accessories for the LG Spectrum 2 earlier this morning as well. Here we are with a leaked image of the LG Spectrum 2 that you can see above. Well, just what do we know about the possible specifications that are coming your way if you were to pick up the LG Spectrum 2?
For starters, we do know that it will come with a 4.7” True HD IPS display, powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, carry 1GB RAM, have the usual back and front facing cameras which will capture images in 8-megapixels and 1.3-megapixels, respectively, as well as a 2,150mAh battery that delivers adequate amounts of juice for your everyday smartphone needs. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is the operating system of choice, and we are still in the dark as to when Verizon will release the LG Spectrum 2, in addition to being clueless about its pricing details.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future