We’ve seen a range of smartwatches before and for the most part, they offer similar features. This includes touchscreen, the ability to control your music, manage your calls and deal with notifications. However if you’ve always fancied being able to talk to your watch like you see in spy movies and sci-fi flicks, you might be able to thanks to a Kickstarter project called MARTIAN. If you’re thinking that the watches pictured above are the wrong photo, you’d be mistaken as the MARTIAN smartwatch is probably the most normal looking watch as far as smartwatches are concerned.
Instead of utilizing a touchscreen display, the MARTIAN watch will perform commands by using your voice. According to its Kickstarter page, these functions include the ability to place and answer calls, send and receive text messages, receive notifications and will even make use of your phone’s voice assistant feature, such as Siri for the iPhone 4S, S Voice for the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Google Voice for regular Android devices. To put it simply, this is a Bluetooth headset that you can wear on your wrist with the added bonus of being able to tell the time as well. If you’d like to learn more about the MARTIAN watch, you can pop on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2012-04-11 Pebble smart watch plays nice with iOS and Android devices