According to BioWare producer Mike Gamble who shared with the crowd at EA’s Summer Showcase sometime last week, “Shepard’s story came to a close at the end of the game. But there are more stories we want to tell in the Mass Effect universe.” Well, there you have it – Leviathan can be said to be Mass Effect 3’s first story-focused DLC, where it will also introduce a bunch of new characters, weapons, and combat challenges that intends to further expand our fictional knowledge on what is deemed to be “the most feared beings” in the universe known as the Reapers.
Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC was set during Mass Effect 3’s harrowing Reaper invasion, where the expansion will see Commander Shepard being tasked on tracking down an elusive entity which legend says is able to wield the power to defeat a Reaper. The thing is, this is the stuff of legend, and no one else has seen it before. You are required to go through a fair bit of detective work before the story continues though, and I am quite sure that this is the stuff that will keep you enthralled for hours on end. Those who are interested will be able to check out Mass Effect 3: Leviathan as it arrives on PSN later this summer for $9.99 a pop.
Next Story: Engrain Tactile Keyboard
- 2014-01-19: Fan Details Alternative Mass Effect 3 Ending In 500 Page Document
- 2013-03-04: Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-02-21: Mass Effect 3 Receiving Two New DLC Packs On Feb. 26, Mar. 5
- 2012-11-27: Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC Debuts
- 2012-08-28: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC out today
- 2012-08-15: Mass Effect 3: Leviathan dated by BioWare
- 2012-08-02: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan, Firefight DLC and Wii U details from Bioware