Word on the street has it that Motorola will be releasing a couple of new smartphones to the market this coming October – we are talking about the Motorola DROID RAZR HD and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD, of course. This is definitely an interesting bit of news for those who are on the lookout for a new phone, as there are are whispers of the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD that carries a massive 3,300mAh battery being a massive sales hit for Verizon Wireless during the second quarter of this year as it allegedly outsold the iPhone 4S by a considerable margin during the mentioned time period.
There is a FCC filing for the Motorola DROID RAZR HD that alleges a 2530mAh battery, while the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD, which should have similar specifications as with the DROID RAZR HD save for a more generous battery, might just come with a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich running right out of the box. Have you started saving up for one of these handsets already?
Next Story: iOS 6 beta has ‘Wi-Fi plus Cellular’ setting?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-12-25: Droid RAZR And RAZR Maxx Get Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-10-24: RAZR HD Review + RAZR Maxx HD Review
- 2012-10-18: Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD now available for purchase from Verizon
- 2012-10-12: Verizon announces Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD for the 18th of October
- 2012-10-01: Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD reportedly delayed due to antenna issues