The Motorola Droid RAZR HD which was touted to arrive in the market later this October with a rumored 8-megapixel camera has just gotten a couple of its tutorial videos leaked, letting you get a closer glimpse of the smartphone before it officially makes its way to the masses. In the video above, you are able to get a closer look at the user interface, the display as well as the other stuff that the smartphone is capable of performing. You know what they say about a picture being worth a thousand words – with a video that runs at 24fps at the minimum, we are talking about a lengthy speech here.
The Motorola Droid RAZR HD is tipped to be announced and introduced at the upcoming Motorola/Verizon event which will happen on September 5th in New York City. So all we are asking is for you to hold your peace, stock up on your patience, and watch the leaked tutorial video above in the mean time. What do you think of the Motorola Droid RAZR HD – is it your cup of tea, or do you prefer to settle for the next generation iPhone instead?
Update: The tutorial videos have apparently been yanked offline, so you know for sure that these are official, and Motorola prefers to keep things under wraps at the moment.
Next Story: Book encoded in DNA
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-07-09: Motorola Droid RAZR HD And Droid RAZR HD MAXX To Get Update
- 2013-07-04: Verizon's Droid RAZR HD And Droid RAZR HD MAXX To Undergo Soak Test
- 2012-11-02: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean leaked for Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR MAXX HD
- 2012-10-18: Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD now available for purchase from Verizon
- 2012-10-12: Verizon announces Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD for the 18th of October