Nearly a week ago, we talked about how Sprint has commenced employee training for the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE smartphone, with a targeted August 19th release date to boot. Well, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE (don’t you think that the device is a mouthful to mention?) is now up for pre-order over at Sprint, and the August 19th release date sticks just like how barnacles love attaching themselves to the hulls of ships. Just to recap, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE will come with a side-sliding QWERTY keyboard that is not too far different from the Motorola DROID 4, and it will burn a multi-photon sized hole in your pockets for $199.99, coupled with a new 2-year contract, of course.
The display of the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE would be the main attraction here, at least for a Motorola device, as it comes with a pixel density of 256ppi that is similar to that found on the Motorola Photon Q 4G (as seen above). I wonder what the battery life on this monster is like though.
Next Story: iPhone 5 pre-orders to begin in September
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future