Nearly a week ago, we talked about how Sprint has commenced employee training for the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE smartphone, with a targeted August 19th release date to boot. Well, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE (don’t you think that the device is a mouthful to mention?) is now up for pre-order over at Sprint, and the August 19th release date sticks just like how barnacles love attaching themselves to the hulls of ships. Just to recap, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE will come with a side-sliding QWERTY keyboard that is not too far different from the Motorola DROID 4, and it will burn a multi-photon sized hole in your pockets for $199.99, coupled with a new 2-year contract, of course.
The display of the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE would be the main attraction here, at least for a Motorola device, as it comes with a pixel density of 256ppi that is similar to that found on the Motorola Photon Q 4G (as seen above). I wonder what the battery life on this monster is like though.
Next Story: iPhone 5 pre-orders to begin in September
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case