2K Sports has been slowly releasing new bits of news for its upcoming NBA game, NBA 2K 13, each month. It was recently revealed that Jay Z would be an executive producer for the game’s soundtrack, which will be mentioned in the cover. Another feature that has yet to be revealed is Kinect compatibility, but if you take a nice look at the cover(courtesy of an Amazon listing) it mentions that the game is “better with Kinect.”
Not quite sure how the Kinect compatibility would play into the game, you could make a shooting motion to actually shoot the basketball or yell loud to screw up the opposing team that is shooting free throws. We’ll just have to wait for an official announcement from 2K sports on what features will be included with the Kinect compatibility.
NBA 2K games have been the best basketball game each year that they have come out, so 2K will probably find the perfect way to integrate Kinect. The price for the game has been confirmed at the normal $59.99 for a Xbox 360 game. With a Jay Z produced album and Kinect compatibility, NBA 2K 13 could be the best basketball video game yet. Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Next Story: Check out this awesome Batcave home theater
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots