The Nikon Coolpix S800c will be slightly different from all the other entry level digital cameras from Nikon to date – especially when you consider this to be a camera that has an operating system that is normally found on smartphones and tablets. Basically, what you see above is actually two sides of the same proverbial coin, where the back side of the camera will sport a touchscreen display that seemingly runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and chances are it ought to feature a custom camera app to get it up and running within a reasonable amount of time whenever you feel that there is a particular shot that you want to make.
Are you willing to fork out good money for an Android-powered camera, or do you prefer these particular boundary lines to remain where they are at the moment without being blurred? Perhaps there will be an announcement made in a couple of days’ time concerning the Android-powered Nikon Coolpix S800c, but we will just sit tight and wait until then.
Next Story: Fisker recalls Karma due to faulty cooling fan
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2014-03-14: Nikon 1 V3 Official Sample Photos Released