The customary blur image of a leaked photo has arrived yet again, this time around depicting the back of a Nokia handset that is powered by the Windows Phone 8 operating system. There has been speculation on the ground that this particular handset had been given teh codename “Arrow”, sporting a Pikachu yellow back that was seemingly taken by someone who was in a hurry, as though he or she did not want to get caught and risk losing their rice bowl.
One can make the assumption that this is the very same handset of a leaked front panel prior that showed off a 4.3” display, except that this is obviously the back of the phone. The curved edges (hopefully Apple won’t come after Nokia) makes it share a family resemblance to the Nokia Lumia 610 and Lumia 710, while the camera and flash seemed to have a slightly different placement. All in all, patience is in order until Nokia sheds more light on the leaked device. What is your speculation for it at the moment?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-11-06 Nokia Lumia 1520 Headed To AT&T On Nov. 15 For $199
- 2013-10-21 More Than 8 Million Nokia Lumia Smartphones Sold This Quarter, Says WSJ
- 2013-09-16 AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 Allegedly Goes On Sale November 8th
- 2013-09-13 Nokia Lumia 925 Review
- 2013-09-11 Dual SIM Nokia Lumia 720 Rumored