Do you remember how Microsoft revamped their webmail service recently, calling it Microsoft Outlook at Outlook.com? Well, it seems that this particular webmail service has already surpassed the 10 million user mark, in just a couple of weeks of action. This can be said to be rather speedy when you compare it to other online mail services such as Gmail that featured slow, albeit steady growth. Of course, 10 million users signing up does not mean much, since it could very well be a spam account, so apart from the 10 million mark, one needs to be able to single out just who are the active users, those who are not. Are you one of the 10 million folks out there who have signed up for a spanking new account, simply because you do not want to be stuck with your email address that was thought up of during your juvenile years, where you attached your birth year at the end of your handle?
Next Story: Sony Xperia S now in Dark Silver
- 2014-03-31: Microsoft Details Smart Features For Office 365 Outlook Web App
- 2013-10-10: Outlook.com Android App Gets More Improvements
- 2013-08-14: Microsoft Outlook Outage Reported
- 2013-07-31: Outlook.com Turns One
- 2013-05-14: Google Talk Now Integrated In Outlook.com