Panasonic’s foray into the mirrorless digital camera realm continues with the Lumix DMC-G5, where you will find this mirrorless shooter sporting a viewfinder that has been integrated into a rather small and light body, and this particular camera is tipped to be released this coming September 13th in Japan. Sporting a 16-megapixel CMOS sensor, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 does seem to be shaping up to be a pretty decent Micro Four Thirds offering – on paper, at least.
Other hardware specifications include full HD movie recording capability, a Touch Pad AF for easy focusing so that you can concentrate more on framing the shot, an “eye sensor AF” feature, an SDXC memory card slot, a 3″ LCD monitor at the back and of course, the ability for you to hook this puppy up to other Micro Four Thirds lenses in your collection that will increase your chances of capturing some really stunning shots. Any takers for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5? No idea on its international pricing though. [Press Release]
Next Story: Facebook for iOS updated
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!