A few days ago we reported that thanks to benchmark sightings, additional details about the Pantech Magnus was revealed. Thanks to one of Engadget’s sources, if you were curious about what the AT&T bound handset will look like, the photo above should give you a better idea. For starters, if anything, the image above confirms some of the earlier rumored specs, such as its 8MP rear-facing camera and the fact that it will be headed for AT&T.
For those who don’t remember, the Pantech Magnus is expected to sport a 720p display, LTE connectivity, a Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S4 processor and it will most likely run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, although we will be pleasantly surprised if it came with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean instead. Still no word on when it will be released or how much it will cost, but if you like what you see so far, check back with us at a later date where (hopefully) additional details will be available.
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-19 Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05 Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27 Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor
- 2013-01-10 Pantech Perception For Verizon Leaked
- 2012-07-27 Pantech Star Q with QWERTY keyboard leaked, appears to be headed Verizon's way