Heads up Starcraft 2 gamers, we know that many of you guys are probably eagerly anticipating the upcoming Heart of the Swarm expansion, but if you’ve not stopped playing completely, you might be interested to learn that patch 1.5.0 has been released. The patch, in case you didn’t already update or didn’t know, will introduce significant UI changes to Battle.net, such as adding an Arcade game menu, a new streaming launcher, QuickNav, graphical improvements, new Editor modules and the usual bug fixes and what not. The changelog is pretty extensive so instead of copying it in its entirety, players who want to find out exactly what has been changed in their game, head on over to the Starcraft 2 website in the link below!
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-07-29: Watch StarCraft 2 Played From A Professional's Perspective
- 2013-07-23: StarCraft 2 Gets XP Bonus And Unlocked Races As Part Of Anniversary Celebration