If you own a Sony PlayStation 3 and Assassin’s Creed 3 was on your list of games to buy, you might be interested to learn that thanks to a picture of the box art spotted on Amazon, it seems that PS3 owners can look forward to an additional 60 minutes of gameplay. This appears to be a PS3 exclusive so those playing the game on other platforms will not be able to access this bonus. Unfortunately it was not detailed as to what exactly is meant by 60 minutes of additional gameplay, could we be looking at some sort of extended ending, additional side quests or are we looking at an exclusive DLC meant for PS3 owners only? Either way we expect more details will be revealed as the game gets closer to its launch on the 30th of October, so stay tuned!
- 2014-02-13: Sony Believes PlayStation 3 Still Has A Lot Of Life Left
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-11-25: Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- 2013-11-19: Sony Confirms Gran Turismo 6 Supports Microtransactions