For those of you who grew up in the late 1980s and early 1990s will most probably have fond memories of the Nintendo Game Boy which took a quartet of AA batteries to power its dot matrix display, while those who preferred a color portable handheld console had the battery guzzling Sega Game Gear which ultimately lost out to the Game Boy. Well, other crazes from that era would be Ghostbusters and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in addition to slap bracelets – stainless steel spring bands that enabled you to wrap around a wrist with but a simple slap. Well, Ritmo Mundo has turned back the clock, or at least, they hoped to, with the slap bracelet inspired timepiece known as the Reflex watch.
It will tell the time using a couple of LED lines, where the column lined up on the left will show the current hour in addition to whether it is AM or PM, while the right column depicts the minutes which will require some simple math calculation. You can travel back in time with the $150 Reflext watch, which is cheaper than purchasing a DeLorean.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool