We’re sure that everyone loves killing zombies and monsters, which is what games like Resident Evil 6 will let you do. However if you’ve always wondered what it might feel like to be on the opposing team where you are the zombie/monster and you’re the one doing the hunting, then you’re in luck. The folks at Adriasang has revealed via Famitsu that Resident Evil 6 will be getting a new “Agent Hunt” mode, which as the name itself has probably implied, will let players hunt agents.
It will be integrated directly into the game itself and players will need to complete the main campaign first in order to unlock it. It will also be available in multiplayer mode where players can play against each other as either an agent or as a zombie (think Left 4 Dead) although players will not be able to tell an AI controlled monster or a player controlled one. So if you’re wondering why it’s close to impossible to down a particular monster, chances are there’s a skilled player behind it. Resident Evil 6 is certainly shaping up to be an interesting game, so look forward to it on your Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on the 2nd of October.
- 2013-03-15 Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2013-01-28 Resident Evil 6 Siege Mode Is Console-Only For Now
- 2012-12-17 Resident Evil 6 Arrives For PC In Spring
- 2012-12-17 Resident Evil 6 Second Free Title Update Arriving In January 2013
- 2012-12-05 Resident Evil 6 multiplayer DLC pegged for 18th December
- 2012-10-24 Resident Evil 6 update arrives on Xbox 360 and PS3 in mid-December