For those who might recall, a while back we reported on how Capcom was giving Resident Evil fans a “treat” as part of its 15th anniversary by letting them experience the game in real life by converting an abandoned hospital into a horror house of sorts. Well if you were lucky enough to have experienced it and want to go for more real life experiences, it seems that Resident Evil will be temporarily setting up shop in Universal Studios in Japan. This will be a special event that will be taking place from the 14th of September until the 11th of November and will see the Gramercy Park transformed into Raccoon City, complete with zombies, monsters and even the heroes/heroines from the game. There will also be another attraction called Umbrella Corporation: T-Virus Escape which is apparently scarier and will feature more zombies and the Tyrant. As expected, Universal Studios Japan will also be taking this opportunity to serve up Resident Evil themed food. If you’re a fan of the franchise and you happen to be in Japan at that time, perhaps this might be an attraction worth checking out.
- 2014-01-22 Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-08-30 Capcom's Resident Evil Becomes Haunted House At Universal Orlando
- 2013-08-16 Resident Evil 7 Will Return To Its Survival Horror Roots
- 2013-05-28 Limited Time Resident Evil Attraction To Launch At Universal Studios Japan
- 2013-04-19 Resident Evil Creator's "Zwei" Is The Game Bethesda Has Been Teasing