Duelling tech giants Apple and Samsung have already concluded their presentations to the jury. But according to Bloomberg, the two CEOs of the rival companies will be talking today to see whether they can resolve their patent dispute before the jury will begin the deliberation. An unknown source familiar with the matter told the publication that Apple CEO Tim Cook and newly appointed Samsung CEO Kwon Oh Hyun will be talking today and that the outcome of the telephone discussion will be reported back to U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh.
Judge Koh previously asked both CEOs to possibly settle the claims without having to leave it in the hands of the court. She also said that the deliberations could begin as soon as tomorrow. Both Samsung and Apple have declined to comment on the report. It’s important to note that both companies have already conducted settlement talks in May this year. And judging from what we are seeing now, it seems that the previous talks have been fruitless. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Siri Could Be Opened Up To Third Party Developers
- Apple A8 Processor Reportedly Enters Production
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly