Earlier this morning, we mentioned about the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini as well as the Galaxy S2 Plus, and here we are where you can see to your right, an image of the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, thanks to VTR, a mobile carrier in Chile, spicing up the Interwebs in the way that South Americans only can. It does seem as though the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus will come with a rather generous 4.5″ AMOLED touchscreen display which clearly nudges it closer towards phablet territory, in addition to being paired with a dual-core 1.5GHz Exynos processor.
Underneath the hood, you will also find other system specifications such as 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, an 8-megapixel camera at the back, as well as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich being listed as the operating system of choice, which is slightly different from what was spotted in previous benchmark scores. Whatever the case is, the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus does seem to edge closer and closer to a release, although the final release date and pricing details remain to be determined.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM Leaked
- 2013-02-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Hits Europe
- 2013-01-10: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Announced
- 2012-12-28: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus To Get NFC Chip (Rumor)
- 2012-12-12: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus And Galaxy Grand Duos Spotted