Folks, it looks like we already have one of the strongest proofs that Samsung will be holding another Mobile Unpacked event this month in Berlin. After reportedly sending save-the-date emails to a few people, it seems that Samsung has already begun sending the first invitations for IFA 2012 in Berlin today. Judging from the invitation that you can above, the day to be marked is August 29, Wednesday. As to what Samsung will reveal on that day, it still remains to be seen.
But if the previous rumors are to be believed, it looks like we will be seeing the next-generation Galaxy Note on the said event. So, is anyone excited? So far what we have are only bits and pieces of the alleged device’s specs. Last month, we learned about a GLBenchmark for a purported Samsung GT-N7100 that is equipped with an Exynos 4412 processor with Mali-400 graphics and a 5.5-inch display with a 1280 × 720 resolution. Whatever Samsung has in store for us, we’ll definitely be there to bring you the good news.
Next Story: Rovio exec says IPO could commence in late 2013
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30: HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]