Folks, it looks like we already have one of the strongest proofs that Samsung will be holding another Mobile Unpacked event this month in Berlin. After reportedly sending save-the-date emails to a few people, it seems that Samsung has already begun sending the first invitations for IFA 2012 in Berlin today. Judging from the invitation that you can above, the day to be marked is August 29, Wednesday. As to what Samsung will reveal on that day, it still remains to be seen.
But if the previous rumors are to be believed, it looks like we will be seeing the next-generation Galaxy Note on the said event. So, is anyone excited? So far what we have are only bits and pieces of the alleged device’s specs. Last month, we learned about a GLBenchmark for a purported Samsung GT-N7100 that is equipped with an Exynos 4412 processor with Mali-400 graphics and a 5.5-inch display with a 1280 × 720 resolution. Whatever Samsung has in store for us, we’ll definitely be there to bring you the good news.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: Galaxy Note, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile