A couple of days ago we reported that Samsung had released a video on its website that teased us by saying, “Something Smart Is Coming”. Based on the video, it seemed pretty obvious that Samsung was set to unveil their Windows 8 device, although a snippet in the video suggested that it could be a laptop/ultrabook running on Windows 8. However it was only recently that Samsung teased us further with an additional image posted onto its Facebook page where it showed us what appears to be a hybrid sort of device. As you can see in the image above, it seems that we can expect some sort of Windows 8 tablet with an accompanying keyboard dock. Based on that image alone, it seems that we could be looking at the Samsung Series 5 transforming Windows 8 tablet which was revealed at Computex a few months back, but until Samsung officially reveals it, we can’t be too sure. However with IFA taking place later this week, we guess we won’t have long to wait to get all the official details, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Player 5.8 officially revealed
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-06-20: Samsung ATIV Tab 3: Super-Thin Windows 8 Tablet
- 2012-10-15: Samsung Series 5 and 7 Notebooks hands-on!
- 2012-10-04: AT&T announces Asus VivoTab RT, Samsung ATIV Windows 8 tablets in time for 2012 holiday season
- 2012-08-29: Samsung Series 5 and Series 7 Slate PCs, hands-on!
- 2012-08-29: Samsung Series 5 Ultra laptop, hands-on