For those of you living in Europe and are avid gamers who love Skyrim, then you would be pleased to hear that patch 1.7 has already arrived on the PS3 yesterday, although there was still no word on Dawnguard PS3 to date. I guess it pays to be patient, as good things come to those who wait. Now this is just a general rule of thumb, so do not quote me on this here. European PS3 players ought to have enjoyed patch 1.7 since yesterday, where you would have experienced a bunch of bug fixes in addition to the inclusion of mounted combat in Skyrim.
Patch 1.7 will basically deliver all the content which came out with patch 1.6 on other platforms, apart from the slew of bug fixes which were implemented with 1.7. For those who have already installed the patch, how did you find your gaming experience on Skyrim? Is it any better, or did it become less enjoyable for you?
- 2014-04-07: Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09: Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2011-11-07: Skyrim gets patch after one day outing