Social Mobile Payments: Americas, November 6 – 8 in Miami, Florida is the place to explore and discover the tremendous potential that lies in the convergence of social media, mobile connectivity and payments technology.
Ubergizmo.com readers, register now with promotion code “DELEGATE” and take $100.00 off the standard registration rate, for the event focused on exploring the forces that are changing the way today’s consumers interact, live and shop.
New this year, Social Mobile Payments will bring bootstrapped startups to the stage, including angel-funded companies, women entrepreneurs, college students and disruptors for our first ever Innovation Insights pop-up pitch sessions.
Social Mobile Payments isn’t just a place to sit and listen to presentations; it’s a place to spot trends: As both innovators and incumbent companies share their products and market potential. Hear compelling presentations from CEO’s of fast growing startups and industry disrupters. Provide feedback, advocate change and share your knowledge with other professionals from a wide spectrum of businesses and industries.
It’s also a place where (r)evolution never seems to end: Meet and interact with thought leaders, and experts in the social, mobile and payments ecosystem. Participate, and share your findings with your peers, meet like-minded individuals and explore your passions. Social Mobile Payments is the place to study the triangulation of these three separate segments. When combined they become an even more powerful force, that is expected to impact the world for many years to come.
Social Mobile Payment’s Global Appeal: Your input, viewpoint and experience will enhance and fuel solutions that will propel all participants to new heights. The Americas event will concentrate on the simultaneous rise of the three individual aspects; social, mobile and payments in North America, Central & South America, Mexico and Caribbean marketplace.
Register now and take $100.00 off the current registration rate with promotion code “DELEGATE”
- 2014-03-26: Loopd, Hyper-Local Communication and Social CRM iPhone App
- 2014-03-17: RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Revealed
- 2014-02-23: Lenovo S860 Smartphone with Long Lasting Battery Life
- 2014-02-23: Lenovo S850 Slim All-Glass Smartphone
- 2014-02-04: Everything.me Moves Out Of Beta After 2M Downloads
- 2013-09-10: Wearable Technologies Conference Asia - Oct 9 Taipei
- 2013-06-18: Building a Winning Mobile Experience
- 2013-06-10: MLOVE ConFestival Europe, South of Berlin, June 19 – 21, 2013
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)