Sol Republic has a plan to change – in a good way, the world of headphones with the deadmau5 collaboration Tracks HD headphones. It was developed in close cooperation with the multiple award-winning electronic music artist Joel Zimmerman, also known as deadmau5, as well as digital artist Joshua Davis. This is not another artist-inspired headphone just for the sake of appearances, as there are music artists out there who want to nurture their enterprising and creative spirit further while maintaining an interesting artistic view.
Comprisingo of part illustration, part computer “controlled randomization”, Joel Zimmerman aka deadmau5 as well as renowned digital artist Joshua Davis, a frequent collaborator alongside deadmau5, came together to comeup with a digital interpretation of the world around deadmau5 which Joshua put it best in his own words as a “beautiful accident”. You will find the deadmau5 model featuring v10 Sound Engines that delivers deeper bass, a higher clarity and crisp vocals. Not only that, the virtually indestructible FlexTech headband as well as detachable cable with three-button remote and mic can be interchangeable with the rest of the Sol Republic Tracks products. The asking price for the Sol Republic deadmau5 collaboration Tracks HD headphones would retail for $149.99.
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced