A reader who prefers to be called “Paul” has informed Indonesian agency postel.go.id a couple of new cameras from Sony’s NEX range which will are slated to come with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, calling them the Sony NEX-5R and NEX-6. Previous rumors do point to some specifications that can be taken seriously, with the Sony NEX-5R sporting a 180-degree flip display, pretty much in the same vein as that of the Sony NEX-F3, as well as a 16-megapixel sensor and of course, the aforementioned Wi-Fi connectivitiy.
As for the Sony NEX-6, this particular shooter will feature an integrated electronic viewfinder of unknown resolution count, Wi-Fi connectivity as well as a price point which is deemed to reside comfortably between the Sony NEX-7 and Sony NEX-5R. There is no word on an actual release date, but word on the street has it that these two cameras will be announced sometime next month (September), where it is touted to occur before Photokina happens.
Next Story: Ubuntu from Android demo video
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)