A couple of days ago we reported on the Sony NEX-6 rumors which stated that there is a chance that the camera will come with WiFi connectivity. Now the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors are back with some additional details of the rumored camera. If you thought that the NEX-7’s 24MP APS-C sensor was too huge and it produced too much noise, apparently that is an issue that will be addressed with the NEX-6. It is expected to offer better noise control and will come with a 16MP APS-C sensor which is apparently different from the one in the NEX-C3 and the NEX-5n. The WiFi connectivity has also been pointed out again but unfortunately that’s as much details as they could give. No word on pricing or availability just yet, but they have speculated that given that the NEX-6 is expected to be an in-between camera for the NEX-7 and the NEX-5n, perhaps a price in the $900 range is possible. Either way we’ll take this with a grain of salt for now, but be sure to check back with us later for more updates!
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark