Eldar Murtazin who runs Mobile-Review must be quite the mole, as he has plenty of contacts in the mobile industry to dig out interesting and juicy bits of news on his behalf, way before the rest of the world are able to figure it out. Well, he has not left Sony Mobile in peace either with the latest “exploits”, where Mobile-Review showcased a bunch of snapshots of what is presumably the prototype of the upcoming Sony Xperia J, which is also known as the ST26i if you are a sucker for model numbers. The design does seem to be pretty easy on the eyes, and the hardware is shaping up to be a mid-range handset by all accounts.
We are looking at a 4″ display at 854 x 480 resolution, definitely not one to play HD videos on, while the 1,700mAh battery feels dated in this day and age. A Qualcomm MSM7227 processor runs proceedings from within, where it is abetted by 512MB RAM, sporting Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity to boot. A 5-megapixel camera with autofocus is located at the back – again, nothing to shout about, while you get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box. Something you might want to consider if you want a device that is in between?
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment