Sometimes, some companies like to attach code names to yet unreleased pieces of hardware, and for good reason, too. This is to ensure that the particular piece of hardware remains hush hush, and it will also make it easier for the company to manage its secrets – at least until the time comes to reveal it officially, of course. Having said that, the Sony Xperia Masona was spotted in the past, with a couple of UK mobile phone e-tailers (Handtec and Gum Mobile) already listing it, albeit without providing additional details such as pricing and a release date. The only thing stuck to the Xperia Masona? A “New – Coming Soon” statement.
Well, it seems that Sony Mobile’s Harold de Kort has stepped forward to clear some confusion and provide more clues as to what the Xperia Masona is all about. Basically, it is the code name for the upcoming Xperia miro. Will you be picking one up now that you know just exactly what the Xperia Masona/miro is?
Next Story: BMW's Mini retrieves javelins at the Olympics
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-03-26: Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-02-23: Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23: Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone
- 2014-01-21: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC, Arrives As Wi-Fi Only “Tablet”
- 2014-01-19: Sony Xperia Z2 Purported Pictures Leak Online