So we saw the new flagship Sony Xperia T earlier this morning, but this does not mean that Sony Mobile has forgotten about the rest of the market who want affordable and yet functional and stylish smartphones. Here we are with the Sony Xperia V which should appeal to the mid-range smartphone crowd, where it will be equipped with a 4.3” HD Reality Display that is powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, a 13-megapixel camera which does Full HD video recording as well as fast capture, a 1.5GHz dual core processor, LTE support, as well as NFC compatibility that paves open the way for one-touch environments.
Clear audio+ is touted by Sony Mobile to help deliver the highest level of sound quality, so you will have less excuse for not hearing mom’s constant nagging for you to clear your room over the phone, and since all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, Jack should pick up the Sony Xperia V as it is a PlayStation Certified device. It packs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update being prepared even as we speak. Even more unique is the durability of the Sony Xperia V which sports dust and water resistance according to IP55/57+ standards, allowing it to remain immersed for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment