iOS 6 from Apple is well on its way, and many expect to see it debut alongside the next generation iPhone sometime this September. Well, the folks over at Spotify are certainly not resting on their laurels, but instead, they have been hard at work to release another update for their iOS apps to be compatible with iOS 6 when the new operating system version is released. Not only that, the good people over at Spotify have also decided to throw in a minor modification which enables iPad owners to check out additional stations within the app itself, in addition to other yet to be documented stability improvements as well as a slew of bug fixes where Facebook login is concerned. This Spotify version 0.5.4 update can be downloaded for free if you are interested. For those who have already given it a go, have you run into any particular niggling issues just yet?
Next Story: iOS 6 scales to match iPhone 5 resolution?
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-03-27: Spotify IPO Expected This Fall
- 2014-03-25: Spotify Premium Is Now 50% Cheaper For US College Students
- 2014-03-24: Nokia MixRadio First Global Music Streaming Service To Launch In China
- 2014-03-23: Apple Spotify Rival Release Possible [Report]