“Power! Unlimited power!”, so shouts Emperor Palpatine as he zapped Jedi Master Mace Windu into oblivion with jolts of Force Lightning. Well, you might feel as though you were the Emperor of the Galactic Empire when you wield the “power” of unlimited data from T-Mobile USA. The carrier is said to sell this new unlimited data service option to its customers, and obviously it will be based on a monthly fee in order to compete with its larger rival Sprint Nextel, who happens to be one of the big four mobile carriers in the US that offers unlimited data services.
This particular marketing move might also enable T-Mobile USA to have a differentiating factor when it comes to being outstanding among the big four, considering that they are the smallest among the quartet that comprises of T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, AT&T and Sprint. Verizon and AT&T do have caps on their customers’ monthly data usage, so they might end up being the more favored carrier for folks who want unlimited data service. If you want to opt for this plan, it will cost you another $20 on top of your current $49.99 monthly fee that already comes with unlimited phone calls and texts.
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: T-Mobile's "Simple Starter Plan" Lowers Entry Cost
- 2014-04-03: Sprint's Response To T-Mobile's Uncarrier Revealed In Leaked Photo