It is said that the Samsung Galaxy S3 which hails from T-Mobile will be on the receiving end of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update pretty soon, at least according to the latest leak. It seems that this latest build is known as the JRO03L, where it can be said to be nearly complete although there are still a few more niggling issues to contend with. Some testers of the leaked ROM have reported that they are unable to carry out WiFi-based calls via T-Mobile’s service. Now this is a given and not surprising at all, considering how the file itself hails from the hallowed halls of Samsung, instead of from T-Mobile itself.
Those who are curious enough can always give this leaked Jelly Bean ROM a go, although we would strongly advise you to make a backup of all your work and data before you proceed with an installation. After all, you can never quite tell just when Murphy is going to strike and render your Galaxy S3 a brick. Do ensure that your Galaxy S3 from T-Mobile runs on stock T999UVALH2 prior to the Jelly Bean installation. This should mean that the official Jelly Bean update for T-Mobile’s Galaxy S3 should be on its way soon.
Next Story: ZTE Concord arrives on T-Mobile
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-12-26: Is the Samsung SGH-T999L an LTE Galaxy S3 for T-Mobile?
- 2012-11-14: T-Mobile rolling out Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- 2012-09-20: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 owners to receive free The Avengers HD movie on their phones
- 2012-09-06: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OTA update leaked for T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999