Have you ever played Temple Run? I bet you have. It’s an action video game developed by Imangi Studios. First launched on iOS where it once became the number one free iOS app, the game eventually made it to Android this year with downloads reaching more than 1 million in just three days. Today, its developers are showing an infographic to celebrate how far the game has come after almost of year.
Imangi Studios reveals that Temple Run has already been downloaded 100 million times since its original launch in August 4 last year. The infographic also revealed that 13 percent of U.S. population has downloaded the game. The rest of the stats can be viewed after the break. Additionally, out of the 100 million downloads, the developers said that 68 million of the chunk came from iOS and over 30 million of it was credited from Android. Downloads via Amazon accounted to over 2 million.
- 2014-04-14: Temple Run 2 Gets Cloud Support
- 2014-03-20: Temple Run Developer Shares Early Prototypes Of The Game
- 2013-07-11: Temple Run To Hit More Lumia Handsets Soon
- 2013-05-17: Temple Run Franchise Surpasses 300M Downloads; Temple Run 2 Update Incoming
- 2013-03-27: Temple Run Makes Its Long-Awaited Debut On Windows Phone