If you’re the type that pays mainly be debit or credit card and you don’t really take cash out with you, then we guess a wallet really isn’t necessary in your situation. However since it is kind of messy to have credit cards or debit cards simply sitting loose in your pockets, this Kickstarter project dubbed The Franc is an accessory for the iPhone that lets you keep both your credit cards and your iPhone together in a more elegant solution. As you can see in the photo above, The Franc is sort of like a clip which you place on the back of the iPhone. From there, users can slot their credit cards or whatever cards necessary into the back which means that all you’ll have to take out of the house are your keys and your iPhone! Even better if the keys to your house uses a card in which case you can simply attach it to the back of your phone. Granted there are cases out there for the iPhone that allows you to do the same thing, but if you’d rather not get an entire case which could be bulky, then perhaps The Franc might be a more minimalist and elegant solution. If you’re interested in backing the project or want to learn more, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10