Back in March earlier this year, we reported that EA had pulled The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the iTunes App Store. The reason for this was due to server connection issues that did not leave a very good game play experience for many players. At that time it seemed like the removal was a temporary one as EA presumably worked on the servers to ensure a better experience, although as the months passed, we had to wonder what had happened to the game. The good news is that if you enjoyed the game despite the various server issues, EA has announced that The Simpsons: Tapped Out will be making its return to the App Store by the end of the week. Given that players had to wait a good five months for its return, we’re not sure if the game will be as well received now as it was then. So, any gamers looking forward to play The Simpsons: Tapped Out again?
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study