If you own the Nintendo DS, then the game “The World Ends With You” is one that’s probably very familiar to you. The good news is that if you miss the game and you have sold off your DS, or if it’s broken, well you’re in luck as Square Enix has released the “Solo Remix” of the game for iOS devices, bringing the game to iOS with redrawn art work which is also compatible with Retina Display devices, such as the iPhone 4/4S and the third-generation iPad. It also sports Game Center integration and will feature new songs that have been added to the soundtrack.
For those who haven’t played The World Ends With You before, it can be considered to be an RPG but will be set in the modern day, Tokyo to be specific and offers up some features that helps set itself apart from the typical RPG. Unfortunately the game does not come cheap and users can expect to pay $17.99 for the iPhone version, while the iPad version will cost $19.99. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Kitestring App Aims To Help You Get Home Safe
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature