There has been some mention of flexible smartphones lately, and we have also reported on how Korean scientists have come up with a flexible battery which looks like a perfect complement for a flexible smartphone. However the question we’re sure many are wondering is when exactly will we see these devices? According to rumors back in 2011, Samsung is reportedly working on such a device and thanks to a new set of rumors, it seems that the upcoming Galaxy Note 2, poised for an unveiling on the 29th of August, could be the device that will introduce a flexible Super AMOLED display panel.
At this point in time it is uncertain as to what the device could look like, but supposedly the introduction of the flexible display helped to free up space for a larger battery. Apart from its rumored 5.5” 16:9 display and now the rumors of a flexible Super AMOLED panel, not much else is known about the device but be sure to check back with us on the 29th of August for the details! Until then we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon