Blizzard did say that they had plans to revamp some old Dungeons in World of Warcraft, and this was evidenced in Cataclysm where Heroic modes were added to some classic Dungeons, like Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep. In the upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion, Blizzard will be revisiting more classic Dungeons such as Scarlet Monastery, and Scholomance, and these changes have been previewed along with a host of new Dungeons that players can expect to encounter in the upcoming expansion. So if you’d like to check out the new (and old) Dungeons in Mists of Pandaria, head on over to Blizzard’s World of Warcraft blog for the details! So gamers, which of these new Dungeons are you most looking forward to?
Next Story: Could this be the Sony A99?
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year
- 2012-10-04: This World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria sand art is pretty awesome
- 2012-09-25: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is now live
- 2012-09-24: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Tier 14 armor preview
- 2012-09-14: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria countdown begins
- 2012-09-06: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria given the green light in China