T-Mobile might not have the largest subscriber base in the US, but this does not mean that the carrier is a small fry in a large pond. No sir, the latest smartphone to join up with T-Mobile’s stable of handsets would be the ZTE Concord which is touted to come with its fair share of hardware specifications, although it will not have you run the risk of burning too large a hole in your pocket. Basically, the ZTE Concord will come with a 3.5″ display in addition to a 2-megapixel camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (oh why?), and 3G connectivity support (bear in mind that this is not HSPA+ we are talking about here). The thing is, we would have very much preferred to see Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or newer run on the ZTE Concord right out of the box, but there is not much that can be done at the moment save to wait. Retailing for $99.99 a pop, will the presence of handsets like the ZTE Concord actually help boost the name and popularity of T-Mobile?
Next Story: Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 arrives at the FCC
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 ZTE Star 1 Box Spotted
- 2014-04-08 ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28 ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China