Venerable Japanese watchmaker Seiko has released a limited-edition series of Star Wars watches. Out on October 12, six characters from the films get their own model, each based on a different Seiko model. Among the characters included are some usual suspects: the Yoda watch has a subtle green face, and the murdered out black Darth Vader model is extremely cool. There are also some more questionable choices: who wants a Darth Maul watch? Since they’re Seiko, some of the watches will have mechanical movements, which is very cool for movie tie-ins; these aren’t the Star Wars watches that come at the bottom of a cereal box. The list price is around $1750, but Amazon Japan’s got them for about $1000. No word on whether these are ever coming to the United States, so hop on over to Japan if you’ve got to have one.
Check out the whole line of watches here.
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model