If you happen to stand atop the podium at a Grand Prix, or have managed to win the Tour de France without the help of drugs, then surely no one would deny you spraying some expensive bubbly all over the place. Well, as a programmer, your company’s funds for splurging might be a wee bit more limited, which is why you will have to make do with your imagination – thanks to the ADATA Wine Bottle USB flash drive that comes in a distinctive bottle design.
Of course, this is the week’s “fun” gadget to start you off on the right note, where you get to add some style and flair to your desktop. Measuring 50mm x 19mm x 11mm, the DashDrive Choice UC500 will offer golden champagne and sparkling red colors, boasting of a glossy metal exterior. You can choose from 8GB, 16GB or 32GB of storage space (priced at $10.99, $15.99 and $26.99, respectively), while the integrated strap hole allows you to use it in tandem with a keychain or lanyard. It does make me wonder why it is still stuck at USB 2.0 connectivity though.
- 2014-01-08: Mushkin Announces Addition To Ventura Ultra Series
- 2013-10-17: World's Smallest USB 3.0 Flash Drive Measures In At Only 0.07 Inches
- 2013-10-09: LaCie Porsche Design USB Key Brings Style To Your Flash Drive For $30
- 2012-09-10: ADATA Wine Bottle USB flash drive
- 2012-04-25: Bulavkus USB flash drive is a prick in a good way
- 2011-12-05: ADATA S107 USB flash drives are water and shock resistant
- 2009-07-06: A-Data C903 USB Flash Drive
- 2010-10-13: ADATA S007 military-spec USB flash drive
- 2010-10-18: A-Data offers NBA 2010 flash drives for fans