The Galaxy S4 exists, the Galaxy S4 does not exist, the Galaxy S4 exists…and so the merry-go-round continues. Although Samsung did come up with an official denial of the existence of the Samsung Galaxy S4 being announced at MWC 2013, there are whispers that this could be very well a cover up, as those who want to believe claim that the benchmark above is proof that the Galaxy S4 exists.
After all, it does seem to depict a new Cortex A15 processor that runs on the Samsung TE4 as spotted by Rightware. The TE4 is said to be a future-forward Android-powered smartphone which will come with a 1280 x 752 resolution display, a dual-core 1.7GHz Cortex A15 processor as well as a Mali T604 GPU, which in all probability, is the Exynos 5 SoC which Samsung announced earlier this year. Of course, all of the above could very well be just a rumor with no basis at all, so we will just have to wait until MWC happens next year which frankly, is not that far off actually.
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-01-22: Samsung Galaxy S4 Skips MWC, Sees US Launch In March Instead