What you see above (courtesy of repair site iResQ) could very well be the first images of the battery which will be used in the upcoming iPhone 5 smartphone, and it certainly seems to be blown up a wee bit longer, just like the purported display of the iPhone 5 itself. I guess all will be revealed at the coming September 12th event that has seen press invites roll out, and the only thing left to do is play the patience card.
The battery does look as though it offers an ideal fit to the previously leaked uni-body chassis of the alleged iPhone 5, and there are claims of an output of 5.45 watt-hours at 3.8 volts for this new battery, which is ranked a wee bit higher compared to the 5.3 watt-hours at 3.7 volts that the iPhone 4S sports at the moment. iResQ also claimed that the alleged iPhone 5 battery measures slightly under 1.5” taller compared to its iPhone 4S counterpart, while maintaining equal thickness. Not only that, a different connector is used this time around. What do you think of the new alleged battery?
Next Story: Angry Birds go Freddie for a Day
- 2014-04-01 EneBrick Mobile Rechargeable Battery Offers Versatility
- 2014-03-25 Sick? How About Snacking On Some Batteries?
- 2014-03-24 BatteryBox Offers New Lease Of Life For Drained Devices
- 2014-01-17 HyperJuice Battery Extends MacBook Run Time By Another 53 Hours
- 2013-10-01 Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29 iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-05 iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week