What you see above is not exactly the clearest images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that has been pictured in the while, and at the back you are able to make out the Verizon logo and name without mistaking it for a different mobile carrier. Well, we already know that the Galaxy Note 2 has been confirmed for T-Mobile in the US, with the rumors of a Dual SIM Galaxy Note 2 in the pipeline, so why not add to the merry family of Samsung’s latest phablet?
What you see above might not be the real deal due to it being a Photoshop job, but needless to say, we will not really know until Verizon releases an official confirmation on the device itself. At the back, as mentioned above, does show off the “Verizon 4G LTE” logo, which will point towards the fact that it will run on Verizon’s hyperfast LTE network. No idea on when it will be sold in retail stores, so stay tuned.
Next Story: Samsung blows iPhone 5 away in newspaper ad
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2013-05-02: Verizon Galaxy Note II Finally Gets Android 4.1.2 Update
- 2012-12-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Developer Edition From Verizon
- 2012-11-28: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Available For Purchase From November 29 Onward
- 2012-11-27: Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Begins To Ship
- 2012-10-25: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Verizon has carrier logo on its home button