If you happen to own the Samsung Galaxy S3 and love tinkering with its firmware, then might I interest you in the fact that Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean test firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S3 has leaked out? The latest version, according to SamMobile, is known as I9300XXDLI5, and according to them, this is the most stable leak to date. I tend to tread more carefully with superlatives these days considering how it is easy to put a spin on everything and anything online, so anyone who thinks otherwise are more than welcome to share your difference in opinion with SamMobile.
Word has it that the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean test firmware (I9300XXDLI5) has more or less resolved just about all of the issues that were inherited from the previous test builds. It is described as “near perfect”, making us look forward in anticipation that Samsung themselves will most probably introduce the official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 in the near future. Are you looking at a release sometime next week?
- 2014-04-24 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Hits Android
- 2014-04-24 IFTTT For Android Makes Its Official Debut On Google Play
- 2014-04-24 iPod Ad Impressions Are Actually Higher Than BlackBerry And Windows Phone Devices
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2012-10-17 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15 Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden
- 2012-10-09 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update hits South Korea
- 2012-10-02 Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM leaked