There has been plenty of speculation about the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 until now, and here is another snippet that might have you smile. Samsung Denmark’s Facebook page listed that the official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) will be making its way to smartphones this coming October, which is a month away, while the Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) will also not miss out on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean boat, although owners of the Galaxy S2 will have to exercise patience for one more month and wait until November.
Guess October is better than nothing, and from the Samsung Denmark page, you can also check out other devices such as the older Galaxy S and the Galaxy Tab range being on the receiving end of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as well. What do you think of the October release window? Surely the adage of “better late than never” comes into mind, and I guess there is no harm in holding out for just a few more weeks.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Android, Galaxy S3, Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung,