The HTC One X is still running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich just in case you were wondering, although there are unofficial Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROMs released for it. For those who prefer to have everything come from the source so that the risk of crashing your smartphone is minimized, then whispers of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update coming your way sometime in October would definitely carve a smile on your face. No idea on just how trustworthy this particular rumor is considering how majority of the operating system updates from HTC fail to make it on time, but one can always hope and keep their fingers crossed, can’t they?
It is said that the new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update will be accompanied by HTC Sense 4.5. In all probability that this particular rumor pans out to be true, it will most likely arrive for the international version first, before making its way across to LTE carriers including AT&T. What do you think, will the HTC One X be sweetened with Jelly Bean next month?
Next Story: Facebook to charge businesses for Offers service
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2012-11-26 HTC One X Jelly Bean Update Goes Global
- 2012-10-29 International HTC One X receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-08 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean leaked for HTC One X Tegra 3 variants
- 2012-07-19 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update headed for HTC One XL and One S
- 2012-07-16 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean now on HTC HD2