“Soon” is a relative word, and if you ask owners of the Galaxy Nexus who are subscribed to Verizon Wireless, they will tell you that “soon” cannot come fast enough. Well, the pre-release version of Jelly Bean for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus was spotted at the end of last month, and even Sprint’s Galaxy Nexus had already started to enjoy Android 4.1 Jelly Bean goodness, so where has all the love for Verizon’s Galaxy Nexus gone to?
A Galaxy Nexus owner who figured out that there is nothing quite like a persistent spirit decided to bang on Verizon’s door non-stop, and along the way, might have uncovered possible internal insights concerning the Jelly Bean update process. It seemed that Verizon implied Samsung to be the party at fault for the Galaxy Nexus’ non-Jelly Bean status to date. Apart from that, an internal Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean update release date could very well be on the horizon, so I guess that all we can do now is sit down, hang tight and wait. Patience is, after all, a virtue, isn’t it?
Next Story: Shimi the personal robotic DJ
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-10-17 Verizon Galaxy S4 Update Build VRUDMI1 Released
- 2013-10-15 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2013-10-14 Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Upgrade From Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Reconsidered
- 2012-08-29 Jelly Bean for Verizon Galaxy Nexus available (pre-release)