If you’ve ever played any of the Assassin’s Creed games, or have seen other people play it, then you’re probably familiar with how your character has some sort of supernatural ability to perform death defying acrobatics, jumping from building to building, and basically somersaulting all over the place. Well it seems that antics of the protagonist from Assassin’s Creed has inspired parkour specialist, Ronnie Shalvis, to put together a video where he is dressed in Assassin’s Creed armor and basically performing some parkour moves.
This was revealed at PAX Prime last week and we have to admit that the moves performed are spectacular! Of course we have to advise you guys not to try this at home, unless you’re trained in the sport of parkour, but if you’re not hopefully the video above might inspire you to take it up – with trained supervision and guidance, of course!
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-24: Assassin's Creed Unity Pre-Orders Have Begun
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19: New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24: Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan